What is the Paper Egg Campaign?
The 2023 campaign is on now and running from March 13 to April 9, 2023.
Held for several weeks each spring, the annual Paper Egg Campaign is one of Easter Seals’ signature fundraising and awareness initiatives across the country. The Paper Egg Campaign is part of our “March is Easter Seals Month” celebrations – a grassroots fundraising effort that brings communities together to raise funds for Canadians living with disabilities.
During the Paper Egg Campaign period, Easter Seals’ corporate retail partners in cities and towns all across Canada encourage their customers to make a donation to Easter Seals by purchasing a colourful Paper Egg at the checkout counter for any amount they wish to contribute. Customers are asked to write or sign their name (or the name of a friend or family member) on the eggs which stores will then proudly display on their windows and walls to create a powerful display of support. All monies raised on PEI go directly to Easter Seals PEI.
There are two ways you can support the Campaign:
- Make a donation of any amount and complete your paper egg for display at participating retailers and businesses, including:
- ADL Retail Store (Read’s Corner, Summerside)
- Belle’s Boutique (Montague)
- Booster Juice Charlottetown
- Budley’s Charlottetown Airport
- Home Hardware stores across PEI
- Lawtons Drugs stores across PEI
- Maple House Bakery and Cafe (O’Leary)
- Phinley’s Restaurant (Stratford)
- Sam’s Family Restaurant & Pub (Cornwall)
- Smitty’s Family Restaurant Charlottetown
- Water Street Bakery (Summerside)
- OR if you’d prefer, you can also support Easter Seals and the Paper Egg Campaign by making an online donation at www.paperegg.ca. You can choose the Easter Seals province you’d like to support and all donations over $20 will automatically receive an official tax receipt. Gifts of $20 or more are also eligible to send a personalized Easter Seals Spring e-Card to family and friends!
Learn more about the Paper Egg Campaign on the Easter Seals Canada website.
Retailers & Business Owners
If you’d like to become a Paper Egg Campaign host retailer or business, please contact Easter Seals Executive Director Kelly Mullaly at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be glad to assist you!