If you’d like more information, Easter Seals brochures and/or donation jars for your event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help!
Your community group, business or workplace can help raise money for Easter Seals PEI. It’s easier than you think!
You can support our campaign by organizing simple fundraisers that are fun as well as profitable. Here are some suggestions to get your brainstorming started:
- Organize a Coffee Break with homemade or store-bought treats with set prices or donations going to Easter Seals.
- Implement Weird Shirt Wednesdays or Funky Sock Fridays where employees can dress a little differently in exchange for a small donation fee. Vote for the “best dressed” and send us their photo for our social media channels!
- Baby Photo Challenge – You see your colleagues five days a week but do you think you could match them to their baby photos? Run a baby photo game in the office and sell tickets to enter. Whoever matches the most photos wins a prize.
- Lunchtime Trivia – Nothing helps bring coworkers together like a little bit of friendly competition. Charge and entry fee to participate, split into several teams, bring your own lunch and find out who in your office has the best command of general knowledge.
- Charity Birthdays – Why not consider swapping birthday celebrations for a charitable donation. So instead of buying cake and a card, make a donation in honour of the birthday person.
- Guess the Sweets/Salties – Fill a jar with sweets (or Salties!)and charge colleagues to guess the amount.
- Donate an Hour’s Pay. Imagine how much money you could potentially raise if you encouraged everyone in your workplace to donate one hour of their pay.
Be a Champion of Change: Your Donation Makes a Difference
Your donation enables us to help support hard-working organizations on PEI working with Islanders of all ages who are living with disabilities. Your generosity fuels our mission to create real opportunities and lasting impact.